Like most website operators, Techmix collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Techmix’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Techmix’s visitors use its website. Time to time, Techmix may release some non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate to make this platform more safe and safe to the users and the vendors.
Additionally, Techmix may collect potentially personally-identifying data like (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blog posts. Techmix authority discloses only logged in user and commenter IP addresses. These things are used and disclose personally-identifying information as described below.
- Visitors to these websites choose to interact with the website in ways that may require Techmix to gather personally-acknowledging information. The amount and type of information that Techmix gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. As an example, we may ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://techmix.xyz/ to provide a username and email address.
- The security of your Personal data is very important to the authority of Techmix. But remember, there is no method of transmission over the Internet or the transfer to electronic storage is completely secured. We are always trying to strive to use commercially acceptable protocol so that we can protect your Personal Data. But through taking the steps we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Techmix may disclose potentially personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated partners/organizations that (i) may need to know that information in order to process it on behalf of Techmix’s or to provide services available at Techmix’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to any other parties. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated partners/organizations may be located outside of your home country. But by using Techmix’s website, you consent us to transfer of such information to them. Techmix will not rent/sell/mortgage potentially personally-identifying information to others rather than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above.
- If you are a registered user of https://techmix.xyz/ and have supplied your email address, Techmix may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Techmix and our products. We use our blog for communicating with this type of information. We expect to keep this type of email at a minimum. If you want to send us a request, we reserve the authority to publish it in order to help us clarify your request or to help us at support other users. Techmix will take all steps needed to protect against any unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying information/data.
- Techmix may collect statistics of visitors to its website about their behavior. Techmix may display that information publicly or to others. However, Techmix does not disclose your personally-identifying information that may cause you harm.
- To enrich your online experience perfect, Techmix uses “Cookies”. Similar kinds of technologies and services provided by other platforms/companies to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your device.
- Those who engage in transactions with Techmix – by purchasing Techmix’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Techmix collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Techmix. Techmix does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. Visitors can refuse to supply personally-identifying data that may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- If Techmix, or its substantial assets, were acquired, or any unlikely event that Techmix goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information will be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by any other third party. You will acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of Techmix will continue to use that personal information as set forth in this policy.